Vacuflo Filtered Cyclonic power units feature Cyclonic Filtration Technology (CFT), a unique dual filtration process that utilizes cyclonic separation for primary filtration and a pleated filter for secondary filtration. Unlike central vacuum systems that rely on permanent cloth filters, the powerful performance of Vacuflo will not decrease as dirt accumulates.
CFT creates a powerful centrifugal force that separates the dirt and debris from the airflow. As the dirt spins around, the air pressure forces it through a cyclonic cone and deposits 96-98% of all the vacuumed dirt into an easy-to-empty canister located away from the living area. The remaining 2-4% of fine dust particles are trapped in the high-performance pleated filter. With Vacuflo Filtered Cyclonic, there is no chance for dust or vacuum odors to re-circulate into your living area. The result is a cleaner, fresher and healthier home.
Live in a Cleaner, Healthier Home
- On-board canister inlet valve promotes cyclonic cleaning power.
- Replaceable filter provides optimum filtration and system performance.
- Clear, comfort-grip dirt canister is easy to handle.
- Powerful, high-performance motor delivers reliable, lasting performance.
- Whole-house cleaning versatility with a wide selection of cleaning kits and accessories.